Last summer the Masonic Order donated $500 toward scholarships for campers.  There is more needed so this summer we want to increase the fund to $1,300. We have links to Friends Of Camp Floyd Facebook 2014 Campaign

This fundraising campaign is on the internet so that you can share it with your friends on Facebook.  We got in on these fundraising campaigns just as they were starting.  This and the Sign campaign run only to the end of the year so we need to start sharing and inviting others to contribute.  A successful month will demonstrate that we are a valuable asset to the State park.

Please click on the links and lets get some money for the boys and girls.

Comments

Education and learning required sense regarding noticing factors, picking issue along with young children and can that will education required energy to find the proper issue along with decline the actual evils.

10/15/2015 8:28am

Those children, who cannot afford the fees and dues of summer camp, are now able to enjoy the lovely moments of summer camp through the process of scholarship. This step helps many orphan and poor children.

11/02/2015 10:20am

Thank you for sharing this information with us, I am working in Atlantis Bali Diving as a travel agent. Summer camps are a great way to teach children the value of independence. Instead of mindlessly passing time in front of TV, summer camps help children to remain productively engaged and learn about new things. They also learn to take care of themselves, understand the importance of giving and learn to take decisions.

01/19/2016 9:53am

Thank you for sharing this post with us, I am working in Marinasrikandi as a travel agent. Some camps have a targeted focus like religious study, academics, and competitive sports. The variety of camps available today is almost innumerable, meaning there will be some specialized camps that may have availability left even into the summer.

01/29/2016 10:58am

The books are created and reviewed by teachers to be aligned to education standards, and flexible for different learning and teaching styles. Available for preschool through fifth grade.

02/04/2016 2:50am

I will help them with some money ;) I like what you do, good things!

04/23/2016 2:23am

Wow, donated $500 toward scholarships for campers! That's very cool!

04/26/2016 1:49am

A summer camp specially made for the scholarship students. People donated money for the scholarship purpose in school for needy students.

05/10/2016 9:22pm

Amazon.ca Best Sellers: The most popular items in Camping Cots & Hammocks.

05/21/2016 7:40am

Summer camp is especially for children’s in summer .Now a day they offer scholarship for the deserving children’s. .In summer camp there should be a lot of activity for the purpose of children enjoying. For donate some amount for children’s you can do easily here.

06/07/2016 2:26am

Those children, who cannot afford the fees and dues of summer camp, are now able to enjoy the lovely moments of summer camp through the process of scholarship..

This is a good way to improve your communication skills!

07/13/2016 3:02pm

Just keep your qualities up all through secondary university, because most scholarships are still benefit based and you don't have to go university for any grant or scholarships.

This is like another day in a paradise!

08/21/2016 2:16am

On the other hand would you say you are hoping to get a bunk for your children? At that point the Coleman ComfortSmart Cot is a decent decision. In the event that you are a grown-up looking for a decent quality bunk for yourself? At that point go for the Coleman PackAway Cot with Side Table.

08/24/2016 6:53am

Hi, it’s Lilly and I always seek for education related article and now finally got it. Now I would like to recommend it with my friends so that they are also take advantage of it.

There are numerous instructive foundations which turns into a decent essayist. Our childhood can get appropriate preparing from that point and can look forward towards another voyage. I additionally might want to share some written work tips here.

Great post !! I truly favor to reading your post. Thank you a lot for taking the time for you to share such a nice info.

Your article is very nice and the information share in it was just great. I really like it. Good job

10/15/2016 12:31am

It's that has a head start of year to spin planning your child's accomplishment to amuse oneself camp. You go to websites to receive summer camp impression and your champion starts to spin. There are so profuse choices unsound there, that you no two ways about it have unrest your homework. If you would like to know about traveling visit us at theapartmentscanggu.com,

11/01/2016 6:33am

Scholarships like summer camp scholarship are short scholarships and it helps students to get a lot of information.

11/02/2016 5:24am

Dazzling! I am basically stunned by the way you fascinating out for all intents and purposes every last little detail. It can be truly scrambling toward help me a great offer. Thankful for sharing your proposition so certainly.I am going to subscribe, so I can take in additional. I can barely wait to get upgrades through email.If you need to enhance your insight just continue going to this site and be overhauled with the latest news redesign posted here.

11/02/2016 6:03am

It's surprising for me to have a site, which is productive in maneuvering of my knowledge. tremendously refreshing manager

I simply want to tell you that I am new to weblog and definitely liked this blog site. Very likely I’m going to bookmark your blog .