May Meeting at Lehi City Historical Archive
Conducting: Brad  Gurney Vice President
Minutes Recorded by Margaret Buttars, Secretary Treasurer
Present:  Lynn Carson, Pam Carson, Brad Gurney, Russ Felt

Pam brought copies of the book   ‘Frog Town and Buildings of Fairfield and Camp Floyd’.  She finished  typing it.  She asked for people to read through it to get feedback.  She did a great job putting all this together.  Thank you Lynn and Pam for all the many hours you put into this project, it is greatly appreciated.Brad will design a cover for it and print about 50 copies  for Memorial Day, we will sell them for$4.95.John and Russ put a book together of the Poems written by soldiers at Camp Floyd.  Brad is going to design a cover for this and it will be sold in the commissary for $4.95.

John and Russ put a book together of the Poems written by soldiers at Camp Floyd.  Brad is going to design a cover for this and it will be sold in the commissary for $4.95.After these projects are all done, we would like to collect stories of people to put in a book.  We will meet at Brad’s work and start scanning all of our stories, to be put in a booklet.Memorial Day:    Russ will email the people about setting up tents..  We hope to have the Barber,  a fashion show, apple press, and confederate soldiers, and a petting zoo.

We have a 90’ flag pole to put up by the commissary.  It is like the one used at Camp Floyd.Russ knows  someone how can put it up for us.
Next meeting:  June 4, 2015        7   P M

Comments

07/24/2015 10:34pm

Wow! I think that the ‘Frog Town and Buildings of Fairfield and Camp Floyd’ book project is not only amazing but also very admirable. You're giving these soldiers a chance to heard differently. I wish I could have a copy of my own. I am curious to see how these brave men's thoughts wander. Kudos to your time! I'm sure the anthology series is going to be just as awesome!

07/27/2015 3:49am

At times it really is pretty challenging to obtain
fantastic content material on this topic.
But your publish is my way to preferred facts,
my dilemma is solved now.
Thanks for posting anything well worth know-how.

07/27/2015 3:50am

At times it really is pretty challenging to obtain
fantastic content material on this topic.
But your publish is my way to preferred facts,
my dilemma is solved now.
Thanks for posting anything well worth know-how.

07/28/2015 4:32am

At times it really is pretty challenging to obtain
fantastic content material on this topic.
But your publish is my way to preferred facts,
my dilemma is solved now.
Thanks for posting anything well worth know-how.

07/28/2015 4:33am

At times it really is pretty challenging to obtain
fantastic content material on this topic.
But your publish is my way to preferred facts,
my dilemma is solved now.
Thanks for posting anything well worth know-how.

07/29/2015 4:42am

Effectively , the see in the passage is totally correct ,your details is de facto realistic therefore you guy give us valuable informative write-up, I fully concur the standpoint of upstairs. I often browsing on this forum once i m absolutely free and i obtain you will find a lot of fantastic www.that-you-want.com information we could discover in this particular discussion board!

07/29/2015 4:42am

It would be going to great sharing on May Meeting 2015 at Lehi City Historical Archive by Brad Gurney Vice President
Thanks